By Kylie Kirkpatrick
Did you know when you book with us we provide you free coverage? We are a fully insured and licensed moving company that provides coverage free of charge to all of our customers. That coverage is 60 cents per pound as well as $25 per incident. We also offer coverage of either $1000 or $25,000. For the $1000 coverage, there is a $90 non-refundable deposit and a $110 deductible. The $25,000 coverage has a $200 non-refundable deposit and an $800 deductible. Ask our sales reps to explain more when you book with us! Our movers are extremely careful and effecient, but accidents do happen and you have the satisfaction of knowing you have that free coverage.
What is Labor Day and Why do we Celebrate it?
By Kylie Kirkpatrick
LABOR DAY, THE FIRST MONDAY IN SEPTEMBER, IS A CREATION OF THE LABOR MOVEMENT AND IS DEDICATED TO THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC ACHIEVEMENTS OF AMERICAN WORKERS. IT CONSTITUTES A YEARLY NATIONAL TRIBUTE TO THE CONTRIBUTIONS WORKERS HAVE MADE TO THE STRENGTH, PROSPERITY, AND WELL-BEING OF OUR COUNTRY.
Your Moving Advice
25 Tips To Prepare For Long Distance Moves
- Take full control of your preparation time.
- Get in-home long distance moving estimates.
- Hire the best long distance movers
- Inventory your home and sort your items.
- Decide what to do with your furniture.
- Get rid of all unwanted items.
- Get hold of packing supplies, including free moving boxes.
- Use a good packing timeline.
- Start packing without delay.
- Get professional or non-professional packing help.
- Prepare essential boxes.
- Do not pack items forbidden for transport.
- Observe safety when packing.
14. Label all your moving boxes.
15. Save money on your long distance move.
16. Prepare your pets for a long distance move.
17. Change your home utilities.
18. Change your postal address.
19. Obtain medical and school records.
20. Keep your valuables with you.
21. Guarantee moving day safety.
22. Hire a long distance car shipping company.
23. Be ready for your long distance movers.
24. Say goodbye to your friends.
25. Prepare mentally for your long distance move.
SPOTLIGHT CREW MEMBER
Meet Andrew. Andrew is a family man with a good work ethic. He chose BustNMoves because he believes in supporting local business, and turns out, he’s a pretty good mover. He has a broad variety of what his favorite memory would be from working there, but his absolute favorite about the job is getting to know all of his co-workers who have become collective friends over their long jobs of moving heavy stuff. You learn alot about a person’s character through this line of work. Thank you Andrew! We’re glad we have you as a lead on our team! Keep up the good work.